Wednesday, May 25, 2011

HW 58 - Prom Interviews

Mitchel 28
leticia: Heyyyy
Mitchel:  whats up letty
Leticia:  So can I ask you some thinngs about prom?
Mitchel: sure
Leticia:  What is prom to you?
Mitchel:  Prom.. I think its suppose to be  and could be a special event. The reason why I say that because  media and my friends talk about its like if its a big deal. They told me they had a good time, but I didn't go because I did not have date.  But I do wish I went...
Leticia:  if you went,  it would have been rite passage/an adult?
Mitchel: No,  it would have made me feel like I was part of something. I do go out to partys and look formal when I have too. But I was really mad that all my friend had a date, but me. So I just went to the after party, because at parties it would have not matter if came With some one or not.. It would have just been a party. But prom is different its not just a party, you are gathering with students from school that travled and grown with for a couple of years.
Leticia: If you went, what would have happen?
Mitchel: I think I would have a good time, with the girl of my dreams or not. I just wanted to go with a girl
Leticia:  So you regate not going to prom?
Mitchel: I do.. Thats why When i have kids, i will support them to go, even if they going with a friend.. why not?. just have a good time.

Brideget 18:Leticia:  Bridget!.. Have not seen you since you moved to long island
Bridget::  Hi, omg Leticia. Thats how it started, later into the converstation  I ask.
Leticia:.  How was your prom?
Bridget: It was crazy, There were cops a fight happned, my dress!!.
Leticia: Cops!, right, your dress?.. details.
Brideget: Well let me frist tell you that I spent about 800 dollars on my dress.. I looked like a queen, That was out theam at my school.  Fairy tale.  I was also  the prom queen and my boyfriend was the king.
Leticia: You must have been excited, was there any hensitation about you going to prom?
Brideget: No, I was so happy that I was prom queen, I had to go. I was really nervous.
Leticia:  So nothing could have changed your mind?
Brideget: Nope, If my boyfriend & I broke up.. I could have went with another boy. .. Maybe a pimple would have stoped me... I was really hopeing I did not get my period.
Letica: Is there anything you would like to change?
Brideget: No, I really did enjoy my prom.. Im glad I went, I would have still gone if I was not prom queen.
Leticia:  Was there any regret?
Brideget: Nooo, I did drink after .. but I do remeber somethings and I had fun with my boyfriend .
Leticia: So you think following the American triadation of prom, is imporatnt?
Brideget: Yes, but I do aslo think that everybody should have a prom no matter what background. Its a thing to enjoy. Some adive, dont think to hard, just let the night flow.
Leticia: Thanks Brideget.. This was a great conversation, we should meet up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment