Monday, May 23, 2011

HW 57 - Initial Thoughts on Prom

When I think of prom , I just think of a whole bunch of students from Sof looking really nice and enjoying each other company.  I actually was not thinking about prom until about 2 months ago, my friends kept talking about it, so I started to think about it more. I was not sure who I wanted to go with, even if I do have a boyfriend.. but I wanted to go with someone else, but no one had the balls to ask me out.. & I figured everybody in my school and class was already paired up with someone, so I ask my boyfriend to come with me and he was cool with that.  I am excited because I will be in a different environment with the students in my school, I will be not another at prom, not just because its prom but because outside of school, I can say I’m different.   This also a chance to see people in other situations and not just in school, which I think is pretty interesting.  We have different characters once we are not in school.  I feel like mine is not going to be a fairy tale, I know it’s not going to be. I am not taking a limo but a cab, I just in special occasions when I have too, I spend my own money, so i choose wisely on what I going to buy.  I do want the night to go well, just like any other night.  I look forward to seeing people there. 
  Prom List for me:
1. I can't go crazy because my teachers are going to be there
2. I am going to have some heals on, don’t want to bust my face open
3. I don’t want to mess up my dress.
4. I just would like to have a good time A question I have , is how do the people who get to go twice feel?.. Is it a different feeling or the same?
Do people really lose their virginity on prom night? And why?
Having prom does it cause people to become closer? Is there a difference?
Can prom really have an impact?.

No comments:

Post a Comment